Please note :
The milling toolpath engine is changed from v2.x , so if you open a file created with previous ecam version , the generated toolpath may be different.
Here the changes list from version 2 to version 3.
- Recent file list
- Toolpath are saved in file, no need to regenerate them after file opening.
- User interface, compatible with touchscreen monitor
- Image tooltip on fields
- Removed sketch solver
- Now the geometry from DXF / DWG file is imported directly in viewport
- Spline support
- Show toolpath when mouse hover operation item in treeview or in timeline
- Summary of used tools , to quick fix all the cutting data parameter in one screen.
- Filter by tool type
- Flute count on endmill
- Feed by flute
- Drill angle available for drill tools 118° - 90° - 140 ° - Flat
- Adaptive roughing ( OPTIONAL MODULE)
- Stock contour by default
- Tangent arc approach in roughing
- Rounded toolpath corner
- Is possible insert positive and negative values in offset field for roughing and finishing operation .
- Additional tool depth in chamfering operation.
- Zig-Zag strategy
- Chamfer/Fillet on face turning operation.
- Reversed direction on vertical wall
- Fillet creation on profile sharp corner
- Tangent extension on profile
- Use Max/Min Coordinate as starting point